Relief & Relax 1500 MG – intensively acting 15% CBD oil
– Higher concentration broad spectrum CBD oil.
– 10 ml bottle with 1500 mg CBD – 200 drops of 7.5 mg CBD. 30+ days for a higher potency course.
– 100% natural, made from hemp grown in clean soil with natural terpenes and flavonoids.
– With hemp seed oil rich in beneficial Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and Vitamin E.
– Extracted using the safest and cleanest CO2 technology.
– Produced in Lithuania, in an ISO-certified factory that meets Good Manufacturing Practice GMP standards, ensuring 100% quality and traceability.
– CBD products are certified and notified by the European Union’s Cosmetics Register (CPNP).
Ingredients: Cannabis sativa seed oil, Cannabidiol-derived from extract or tincture or resin of cannabis, Beta- caryophyllene, Parfum, Myrcene, Pinene, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol.
Purpose and method of use: apply to a high-maintenance area of the body.
Recommended daily intake is 0.5 mg CBD/kg body weight (e.g. 70 kg. – 35 mg of CBD).
Is it safe and legal to take by ingestion?
CBD as a food ingredient falls under the category of “Novel food” in EU countries, where the authorisation process is currently delayed due to a lack of research, and therefore CBD is regulated differently in different countries, e.g. In the UK, Canada, CBD can be labelled as a food supplement, indicating the most effective way to consume CBD is through the gastrointestinal tract. In the EU, for application to the skin. In the EU and Lithuania, CBD is not allowed as an ingredient in food. The exception is hemp tea, as CBD is not soluble in water.